Mesotherapy is a highly effective skin rejuvenating treatment that delivers nourishing substances including vitamins, amino-acids and minerals to the layers of the skin where cell repair and growth occurs. It is a safe, natural alternative to invasive cosmetic procedures and is ideal for overall anti-aging, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, helping with elasticity and skin tightening and improving hydration levels in your skin, making a positive impact on your skin, even at the core!
Mesotherapy can be applied to the whole face, neck, chest or hands, leaving skin immediately feeling healthier and radiant. The Mesolift process involves a series of extremely superficial micro needling injections to the epidermis which allows for transportation of the products to the dermal layer where cellular interaction takes place.
The substances and products we use are delivered by the newly developed Medical grade Pistor Eliance Mesotherapy Gun, which offers the most comprehensive injection menu settings available in the present market.
Using this amazing piece of equipment we deliver vitamins, minerals and amino acids that decrease as we age, making this the ultimate skin rejuvenation treatment.
Benefits of this treatment:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves skin hydration both at surface and in deep layers
- Elasticity and skin tightening
- Brightens skin tone
- Long lasting moisturising effect
- Optimising results
- To achieve beautiful radiant skin and client skin goals
- To provide specific solutions for individual problems
- Leave with your skin feeling healthier
Products we mix in this treatment to be injected using the Pistor Eliance Mesotherapy Gun
Mesotherapy replaces these naturally occurring vitamins and nutrients resulting in the skin becoming luminescent, hydrated, nourished and firmer with an improved texture. Toskani Advanced includes the best solutions of modern science.
It’s product line is especially developed to provide deep and long-lasting effects, while its unique combination of peptides, bio-revitalisers and vitamin complexes allow us to achieve better results. All of the substances used are essential for encouraging healthy skin cell repair as skin naturally degrades as we age.
- 20 years of experience in developing cosmetic products and unique combinations of ingredients allow to provide better results.
- Safety. TKN Cocktails do not have perfume components and banned preservatives to minimize the possibilities of allergic reactions and side effects.
- Quality. Pharmaceutical approach for beauty procedures
- Recognition. Specialists from more than 40 countries successfully use TKN Cocktails in their daily work.
The Mesolift cocktail contains Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium DNA, Multivitamins BCAE, Organic Silicium and DMAE. This combination is great for fine wrinkles, mesoglow and great for providing a lifting effect to your skin.
This product contains Gluthiation, SOD, Lightocean, Kudsu Zymbiozome and Folic acid. The beneficial effects of these components are that they are a powerful antioxidant, it is whitening while it also unifies and brightens your skin tone.
Nutritive Complex Poli Revitalising (NCPR) – The revolution in aesthetic help
This product has a number of beneficial effects such as;
- Immediate radiance and hydration at depth in all skin types
- Specially improves dermal elasticity and skin tightening, by balancing levels of elastin, collagen and many other molecules that are part of the ECM (Extracellular Matrix)
- Long term increases to skin moisturisation and essential molecule levels, while recovering and improving skin tone and healthy skin appearance,
The NCPR acts deep in skin cells and in the extracellular matrix thanks to its bioidentical composition. It includes; Hyaluronic acid, 49 BioNutrients, 10 vitamins, 25 amino-acids, 2 Co-enzymes, 4 Nucleic acids, 2 Reducing agents and 6 Minerals.
TKN HA XS 2% – Penetrates deep into all skin layers.
A non-cross-linked hyaluronic acid specially designed to optimise skin hydration. It has very low molecular weight to improve penetration into the skin, restoring the skin tone and its hydration grade. It is particularly recommended in revitalisation sessions for all age patients. You will leave with your skin feeling hydrated at both the surface and in the deeper layers. This is excellent for deep wrinkles and has a filler like action.
TKN HA MW 2%
A non-cross-linked hyaluronic acid with medium molecular weight. Due to the molecule rigidity and its capacity of attracting water, TKN HA MW 2% occupies a large volume forming an aqueous gel and resists mechanical pressure. Its particular size gives it long lasting firming and moisturising properties and it is especially recommended for revitalisation sessions, while acting as a ‘filler’ for superficial wrinkles.
To get the full effects of the Mesoglow treatment we use a peel that suits your skin type or complaint prior to injecting the products.
Chemical peels have been used for a number of years to create softer smoother skin. This involves the application of specialised acids or enzymes to remove the outer most layers of dead skin cells causing superficial peeling and exfoliation.
To find out more information about the skin peels we use click here.