The process of dermaplaning is one of removing dead skin cells and fine hairs, reducing the visibility of large pores or skin pigment variation, releasing clogged pores and encouraging your skin to produce new skin cells and collagen for a more youthful appearance. It is a safe, effective way to rejuvenate the overall health and appearance of your skin. It is a non-invasive and painless approach to helping your skin stay refreshed and youthful.
The results are immediate and there is very little down time. Unlike other exfoliating treatments such as microdermabrasion, dermaplaning is suitable for all skin types. The physical exfoliation triggers the cell regeneration process and allows products to better penetrate the skin.
The products we use are key to the regeneration of new skin cells. The final result is soft, hair free skin that allows perfect application for makeup. Dermaplaning is especially effective on those with a rougher skin texture/dry skin.
- Removes the top layer of dead skin
- Removes fine hair or ‘baby’ hair
- Hair does not grow back thicker or darker
- Evens skin tone
- Due to the removal of dead skin and hair, the skin will absorb any product applied to it, making treatments more effective and work harder into the skin to increase results
- This is a quick and painless procedure
- Immediate results
- Suitable when pregnant