Following your treatment please take note of this skin needling aftercare:
- Avoid touching the area too much for 48 hours
- Avoid heat treatments, saunas, steam rooms, hooded hairdryers, hot baths and showers for 48 hours
- Avoid exfoliation, scrubs, AHAs, BHAs and Vitamin A for at least 48 hours or until skin has normalised.
- Keep skin hydrated and apply recommended soothing cream as directed.
- Apply SPF daily. A minimum of SPF 30 physical sunscreen is recommended (avoid too much direct sunlight even with the use of SPF)
- Avoid sunbeds
- Avoid exercise for 48 hours
- Avoid chlorinated water for 48 hours.
- Avoid heavy makeup for 48 hours (mineral makeup may be worn if application brush is sanitised)
- Use a gentle cleanser for the first 48 hours.
- No waxing, plucking, clay masks, self-tan or facial procedures for at least 48 hours
Please contact your technician if you have any questions or concerns regarding skin needling aftercare.